Sunday, December 19, 2010

OLD CARS IN CUBA

I AM POSTING JUST 15 PHOTOS OUT OF MANY, PROBABLY 100 OR MORE, THAT I TOOK WHILE VISITING CUBA. I SAW BUICKS, PLYMOUTHS, FORDS, BUT THE CHEVY WAS THE WINNER. ENJOY AND POST COMMENTS OR QUESTIONS. I WILL ATTEMPT TO ANSWER ANYTHING I CAN ABOUT MY TRIP. NEXT POST WILL BE THE PEOPLE OF CUBA. 
I stood on a corner catching photos of cars



This is how they keep the old cars running

Cruising along the Malacon with National Hotel in the background

"Your example lives, Your ideas eternal" quote under Che's photo














 

2 comments:

  1. Judy, there are people here who would go gaga over the cars in these pictures. think of how many car fanatics would love to have some of these in as good as shape as they are. Even I would love to have a couple of them. Great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessalee, the crazy thing is we couldn't buy one if it were for sale because it would be considered 'trading with the enemy.'

    ReplyDelete